Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I'm just checking in. The spammers have found my blog. I might as well say it now, I won't publish the comments for get rich schemes or anything else I consider to be spam so it's no use to try.

Our studio is coming along fabulously. I'll post photos tomorrow. We have paintings hung up, carpet laid down and various and sundry things in the between areas. We live at Vaughn, Mt and we'd welcome visitors to our studio. Just email us and tell us when you can come by. montanahorsegallery@earthlink.net We'll have the coffee on and some paintings, poems and antiques to show you. I check my email several times a day.
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...