Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Inspiration comes in many ways.








I watched a video on You Tube by an artist named Sandrine Pelessier. Her work fascinated me, I couldn't get it out of my mind. At almost the same time, my friend became ill. I wished I could send her flowers every single day.
So one day I got brave and I painted some flowers after watching several of Sandrine's videos. I was happy with the result and learned I loved painting flowers! So I painted more and more and more of them!
And that is why you see flowers on my page now.  I call them "Forever Flowers" because you can send them to someone and they will not fade or die. What a lovely thing! 

You can purchase forever flowers in my Etsy store which is on a link to the top of the page and to the right.
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...