Saturday, September 26, 2015

As it goes, I'm still painting flowers.





For a while, as I was painting flowers, they tried to become more and more real! I didn't want that.
I wanted these to be kind of impossible and fun looking! Preposterous flowers! :)

So I found working in abstract is just as difficult as it is trying to recreate a form of reality. I have to work at it to keep the flowers crazy and abstract.

The flowers at the top of this post are so far away from reality I made a poem for them:

Are these flowers?
Or are they not?
And if they are.....
What kind have you got?
Donna Ridgway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...