Monday, January 20, 2014

Free reference photo, for you to use! Big Horn Ram.

 
 
 
Here's the deal!
Download this photo, and create a work of art from what you see.  Use the photo after this to create all the works you can.  It's free for you to use.
 
1.Send me a jpg of your painting/artwork, no larger than 600 dpi on the longest side.  Be sure you watermark your image, with your copyright notice if that is important to you. 
 
2.Send a link to your facebook page, or your blog or website, and I'll add the link with your work.
 
3.Send the jpg to artistreferencephotos@gmail.com.  Please use "reference photo entry" in the subject line.  You can also add a little blurb about yourself, which I'll copy and paste into this post.
 
It's that easy!
 
I'll upload your photo here, in this post, and place a link for you to advertise your work.
 
I have one entry all ready!  Which you'll see below, please check out her photos, they're wonderful!
 
 
Thank you for entering my contest!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...