Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Emmie, a cat oil painting by Donna Ridgway.

I began this painting while looking at a photo of my own kittie, Scarlet. Suddenly a different cat began to emerge. This new cat has long hair and Scarlet has short hair, so I had to find a new name for this little fuzz ball! I decided to call her Emmie, because she has such pretty emerald eyes.

I'm almost finished with this. She needs an addition of whiskers, then I'll post her for sale in my etsy shop.
Donna Ridgway

Tweet Me a Ridgway Studio Update!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna! I followed the breadcrumbs from Facebook to your blog! I'm so glad I did. I love your work and am so envious of the beautiful place you live and work in.... God's Country. Thanks for joining the FB ASAP group also. hugs,
    sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila, that was quite a trail to follow! But you made it! :)I'm so glad you enjoyed the blog and all my ramblings...Yes, this is God's country and I thank him every day that he plunked me down here when I was born! See you on ASAP that is such a good name...

    ReplyDelete

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...