Saturday, December 20, 2008

More on the tracks.


At one point, where the deer pooped, this animal went all silly scratching around on the ground. I love looking at tracks, figuring out what the animals were doing when they made the tracks. It's almost like seeing them in person. I followed along on these tracks for quite a while before I got a creepy feeling and headed back to the car. I suppose maybe I was getting close to the animal itself, or else it had turned back and was watching me. No matter what, when I get that feeling where the hair raises up on the back of my neck, I head for safety. I'm kind of a coward at heart!
Donna
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I always listen to those creepy feelings too. They are usually right!

    It looks like the dog was doing a bit of scent marking with its paws in this photo. They will do that often after they deposit a scat.

    Nice photos on your site here!

    Thanks,
    Kim Cabrera
    www.bear-tracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked the photos Kim, and thanks for stopping by to answer my questions! :)

    ReplyDelete

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...