Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bear tracker dot com

I'm still not certain if my tracks are from a cat or a dog. I lean toward cat tracks...then I lean toward dog tracks.

I googled, cat tracks or dog tracks, and came up with this site, called Bear Tracker .com. I love the internet!

It doesn't matter what interest I have, I can find people who have that similar interest! I emailed Kim, and hope she can determine who made these tracks.

I can spend hours out in the forest, following tracks, and imagining who made the tracks and what the animals were doing when they made the tracks. I've done it since I was a kid on the farm.

If you want to learn about tracks, go to bear_tracker.com
There's a world of information there.
Donna Ridgway

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Blog. I envy your talents. From G.F.

    ReplyDelete

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...