Saturday, September 20, 2008

Horse picture, horse drinking, reflection.

I'd like some help naming this picture of Murphy as he stares into the water. What do you think I should call it?

I took this horse picture while we were at the ranch last week. I like the feeling of anticipation of a nice long drink of cool water on a hot day, I like the way he seems to be staring at his own reflection-I like the way you wonder what he's thinking....

What do you see in this photo? Leave a comment if you can suggest a name for this horse picture....
Donna Ridgway

Email Me if you have questions, or want to inquire about purchasing a painting.

Remember, you can find horse art , Western art, Mule and Donkey art
wildlife art, cow art, and animal paintings, my reference photosfor sale on my website.

1 comment:

  1. Nice, paintable photo! This one should be called "Surface Tension." I see you subscribed to my new blog. Welcome Donna!

    ReplyDelete

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...