Saturday, September 20, 2008

Draft horse photo, Percheron Team, Artist Reference

Artist Reference Photo DSC_9305

We attended a thrashing bee today and the highlight of the day for me, was watching this older horse teach his young team mate to handle all situations with aplomb! No matter what happened, the older team mate, was calm, giving the younger horse a good example to follow.

This photo of a Percheron Team is offered as an exclusive artist reference photo. Be the first to claim it!

Or see other photos of this Percheron team on my artist reference website. I'll be uploading the remainder of the photos tonight.

Email Me if you have questions, or want to inquire about purchasing this photo.

Remember, you can find horse art , Western art, Mule and Donkey art
wildlife art, cow art, and animal paintings, my reference photosfor sale on my website.

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a good side view image of a team of horses, if you can sahre I'd appreciate. Your blog post last jspringett@me.com and website is www.jimspringett.com

    Jimmy Springett-wildlife artist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a side view is great, thanks.

    Jimmy Springett-wildlife artist

    ReplyDelete

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...