Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Wolf, wildlife painting, DAR, ACEO

Been a while since I've posted anything. We've been gathering wood and doing fall chores. Finally got around to painting something! Click the title of this post to learn about wolves in Montana.

We found this guy near Bonner, Mt at a wolf keep. It was quite a feeling to stand just the other side of the fence from a wolf and look into it's eyes.

I can't help but think the wolves would rather be dead than penned up like they sometimes are nowdays. I guess they don't get much choice in the matter.

We also got married! So now my paintings are signed Ridgway! What a good feeling.
Each of us thought we'd never do that again, but when it's right, it's really good. I guess that's what changed our minds.
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...