Saturday, October 14, 2006

The kids pony, ACEO, Oil painting

"Turned Out"
The kids show pony is turned out for the winter. The busy show season is over. His banged tail is growing out, his roached mane has grown so long, it's about to fall over on his neck again. He's wondering where the kids and all the activity went! He's all alone in a snowy pasture, looking for company. Hopefully, the kids will come by and spend some time with him after school, on weekends, and holidays....

You'll notice I'm signing my paintings differently and that's because I got married. My name is Donna Ridgway now! That's pretty exciting for me....:)
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...