Sunday, November 01, 2015

Work in progress painting, watercolor on Yupo paper. First scan.


I'm beginning a painting, watercolor on Yupo paper. A very wary deer! I hope she's going to be adorable, but I never know at this stage of the game.
I'll be making adjustments from here on out....this is the beginning drawing, just putting something down on paper so I have the start of a plan to work with.
She's probably thinking, "Can I trust you or not?"
I'm using a photo for this painting by Crystal Stacey -Feather Edged Photography, from the photos for artists group on Facebook.
I have thousands of photos of my own, but it's so nice to work from someone else's photos also. Thank you to Crystal for making this available for artist's use.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...