Friday, June 26, 2009

Digital fun....It's been a real dry year!

"It's Been a Real Dry Year!"

Here's a spoof on the favorite conversation of ranchers and farmers. I had so much fun working this up.

The world of digital art has interested me for a long time, but I've resisted spending the time it takes to learn "how" to do this for ages. I finally took the plunge and spent hours and hours working away in Gimp and Photoshop Elements, until I could create something I actually liked.

I hope you get a kick out of it also! :)

You can find this image for sale here on my Red Bubble site.
Donna Ridgway

Tweet Me a Ridgway Studio Update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...