Sunday, March 18, 2007

Equine art, online show.

If you love seeing horses in art, you'll love the new online show over at the Equine Art Guild.

In our member forum, we began a discussion, looking for ideas for an online show. It came to us, out of all the horses we paint, we seldomly paint our own. We're to busy, painting everyone elses' horses!

It also came out in the discussions, how, if we were free to do portraits of horses in any way we wished, how would we paint them? So we turned ourselves loose with our mediums and brushes and away we went. The show is extraordinary and full. Full of emotion, full of images and full of talent. I feel so honored to belong to this group of equine artists.

Click the link above and see the show, you won't want to miss it.
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:49 PM

    I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Martha

    http://smallpet.info

    ReplyDelete

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...