Friday, March 16, 2007

Charlie Russell art week, Great Falls, Mt


During one week in March, Great Falls, MT becomes the Western Art Capitol of the world. There are art shows in some of the hotels, at the fair grounds and other places around town.

The Studio 706 Artist Guild, of which I'm a member has a member show in the back room of the History Museum. This year the museum invited some of us to a museum show that will be ongoing for two months. I was honored to be one of the artists chosen. Of course I'm doing the happy dance all around the farm....

Three of my paintings were chosen for the show, "Her Ears are Up", "I'm Coming", and "Girls Night Out".
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...