Wednesday, May 03, 2006

This is a work in progress, another "wip". We got photos at one of the Hutterite dairies the other day. These cows make me laugh when I look at them. They look so happy, like they don't have a care in the world beyond the next bit of gossip, or ray of sunshine that comes their way. I'll post it again when it's finished. You can see more cow art on my website.

I'm also working on a carousel horse called "Irish". He's going to be cute when he's done. I haven't got a picture of him yet. I'll post it when I do.

It's good to be in my new studio working, instead of putting things away and trying to arrange the space. I have so much room now! I love it. I have four paintings I'm working on at once....some elk, some mules, Irish and these cows. There's room for all of them!
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...