Tuesday, February 07, 2006

How about this little mule? I call him Mascara Mule. He looks like he's wearing mascara. One of my friends commented he looks like he needs a shot of whiskey or maybe some coffee to wake him up! Do you remember the movie Bambi? I love the part where Thumper says about Bambi, "He sure has sleepy eyes and wobbly legs." That's something you could say about this mule also! I was laughing while I painted him, he's a "make you feel good" mule.

I'll be posting him on ebay for $9.99 rock bottom price, from there, he'll move to my ebay store and my website. Links to the store and website are to your right. This mule is an ACEO art card miniature. Watercolor painting.
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...