Friday, February 17, 2006

Evening is coming on, the weather is below zeero in Montana. These dude ranch horses have been turned out on winter pasture to wait for spring and a new crop of dudes. They're filling their tummies to get energy for the cold winter night.

I think I'll post this for sale on ebay tonight. My wish is to have these cards gain in popularity so I'll continue to post on ebay. I've begun a special Collector's Club for people who like to see my work. Email me if you'd like to join. Members qualify for a discount on shipping, the right to pass these images around the internet to their friends and of course, the right to view the images first! Just email me with Collector's Club in the subject line if you'd like to join. montanahorsegallery@earthlink.net Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...