Wednesday, August 22, 2007

He's Stretchin' It


I used three colors, orange, cerulean blue and burnt sienna on this painting. I think it made a kind of different, neat effect. It's totally complementary colors so it seems to pop, even though it has a limited color palette.

It's an acrylic, which I don't do very often. But I did have fun with it.

He'll probably show up on my website for $350, professionally framed, or you can purchase him here by getting in touch with me.

As always, you can see more horse art on my website. Thanks for stopping by and leave a comment if you find it in your heart. :)
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...