Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Aspens



I've discovered Picassa! Using this program, I can whiz through a hundred photos and choose those I wish to share with you in one click!

If you ask me, no other tree has such a wonderful trunk and creamy bark as the aspen trees. I never tire of composing shots among their forms and shapes.

Remember, these photos have been optimized for the web, so their true colors and clarity are not shining through.

I'll be uploading my aspen trunks to my red bubble site where they can be purchased as giclee prints on paper and canvas. Check out the red bubble site, you might find a great gift for one of your family for Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, we're having some cyber hot chocolate together!

Donna Ridgway
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...