Friday, December 01, 2006

Rocking Horse, Work in Progress, watercolor.

I wanted a more velvety color of black than I was getting so I added a layer of cobalt blue and the paint was pretty thick. I didn't put the blue under the horse yet. I'm not sure if I will or not. I'll work on the horse some more to decide if I want to.

I'm now seeing this thin red line all around the horse. So here goes, that will be the next step. Then you wonder why artists want money for their paintings! So many layers, so much work...... to much thinking for my poor brain...ha. I'm joking. I do love what I do, but I still want to get paid for it. No different than a doctor who loves his job. donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party for a one year old.

One of our great grandsons had his first birthday party on Saturday. He's such a good little guy, and he's full of action, so it was...